Victoria and EasyShop conflits

Introduction,
first of all,
Who is this Victoria?
But wait ..what exactly do we call this ..
I mean, I understand that the company is going through a tough time but does that in anyway mean puting the life of your workers at risk? @⁨Victoria Otun (Easy Shop Boss)⁩ @⁨Supervisor Job Contact⁩ @⁨Inventory Easy SHOP 2⁩ @⁨Mr Prince⁩ I hope u guys are all ready for what is coming at you.
What is going on here?
You are hunting the supervisors who stole from your company beware that you do not become hunted by the supervisors and customers you collected money from.
 Lets get more insight.
You ignore messages, calls and every means of communication and put your staffs out a limb. I've been patient enough and I'm the end of my rope.

I know the right thing to do but I'm just been civil about the whole thing but if you won't be then I'll take it the way you want it to be.
Interesting...
I have all I need :
1....proof of every Kobo I sent into the company's account.
2. My offer letter that shows I'm truly a staff (so no denying that you don't know me )
3. Every report I sent to the procurement officer and Victoria (I always send the report to you too)plus the acknowledgement from them.
4 Proof of the mail of refund I did.. plus no response
5. Personal chats to each of you mentioned above without response
6. Every incriminating chat here .. *showing u actually know what is going on but have deliberately refused to do needful* ..

If I do not get a response by Monday believe me you are going to get a law suit on your hands ...
Could these be a deliberate act?
*Read again so u really understand what I'm saying*  I need people's money refunded ASAP in as much as I am not one of the people who stole from you, then my request should be granted .
I think somebody or group of people are not in good shape...
Let follow the story as we dive into chapter 1: coming to you on this page...
From
#BBMTeaM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korede Bello Ft. Asa – Somebody Great