Say No To Human Trafficking!!!



Based on True Life Story

Say No To Human Trafficking

I feel not to keep this inside me any more because it is burning up my heart everyday
Like virus that hunt me all through the night

Too young to travel but I found myself in a strange land of Mali,a french country,
I was deceived by so call aunt, promised to see me through education after the deaths of my both
 Parents.

I leaved with her and her husband,  Diffrence thing start Apearing the first day I stepped my legs in the house when I saw up to 16 young girls been Hypnotized to practically worshiping her and her husband with all sorts of work.

They were very nice to me at first but it got to a stage they started treating me and some other girls that was  there somehow,
with me not being a good girl (I no well finish) started behaving rude to them too,
I fought with her and her husband  severally,.

So got to a stage, I was seriously sick,and they had to take me to the hospital but now they refused to pay the bill, I had to pay the hospital bill myself that I will be free
Attitude begins, they changed drastically,hatred begins ,even the other girls suddenly realized themselves anger and furious en-roped  We want to go home back to Nigeria became chorus in the house,
Neighbor became aware of what is going on
Few day day later the husband traveled to Nigeria to bring more girls something happened to me,
it was my turn to cook but because I was not too strong I had to rest,
now when the wife came she was shouting at me and telling me that I must go to the market I agreed and went,
one of the girls went with me, so on getting to the market I fell down, people there had to take me home by them self,
so when we got home she started shouting again I had to fight with her and I injured her,because of what she did people were advising me to go and report her to the police which I did,
now the police asked me what I want,and I told them I want to go back to Nigeria and they said ok,
and that was how I came back to Nigeria,.so people I will not advice anyone to travel with someone u don’t know because they will just use you,
if u want to travel please go on your own or wait for the right time when there,s money,. thanks.
beware…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korede Bello Ft. Asa – Somebody Great